A Facebook Ads Agency That Specializes in Increasing Your ROAS
[Free Consultation] Are you spending money on advertising but not getting the results you want? Are you looking for more sales and leads but have no idea where or how to start? Get help from our world-class marketing experts in a free consultation call.
Click Here To Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
Single Grain is a top marketing agency that runs high ROAS Facebook Ads campaigns that will give you an edge over the competition.
Our aim is to create ads that attract the maximum number of clicks to boost your website traffic, increase sales, and grow your business. We’ve done this for many large enterprises like Uber, Amazon, Lyft, Salesforce and Airbnb, and we can do it for you, too.
We have a team of digital advertising experts that excel in using up-to-date, tried-and-true digital marketing tools and techniques designed to make the most of your advertising spend.
How do we do this?
Our experts target competitive keywords to acquire, nurture and convert potential organic leads. They create ad copy that contains enticing calls-to-action to ensure that users not only view your ads, but ultimately click on them.
OUR FOCUS: Target Relevant Audiences on Autopilot
Facebook has almost three billion active users — that’s over a third of the Earth’s population! From this massive audience, Facebook allows businesses to create ad campaigns from their users' information, including demographics, personal interests and behaviors.
To make Facebook Ads work, you must know how to leverage the available data to create relevant marketing messages that persuade your target audience at the right time.
Our Facebook ad campaign strategy consists of:
- Understanding your business’s unique features and your overall advertising goals
- Studying your prior ad campaigns
- Targeting the right audience through various proven methods
- Writing the Facebook advertising copy, headlines and descriptions
- Providing an opportunity to review all deliverables from our Facebook Ads Agency
- Consistently monitoring the progress of the posted ads by doing A/B testing
- Optimizing the low-performing campaign to improve their performance
- Testing the type of ads — image ads, video ads, poll ads, carousel ads, slideshow ads, collection ads, leads ads, instant collection ads, etc. — that work best for your business
No matter what part of your funnel you want to target, our Facebook Ads campaigns will get the job done in a matter of weeks — with little input on your end, so you can focus on running your business.
We’ll Boost Your ROI with Laser-Focused Facebook Ads Campaigns
Single Grain has worked with some of the world’s largest companies across dozens of industries to create profitable Facebook Ads campaigns consistently. Whether you need to get more visitors, leads or purchases, we’ve got you covered.
We have a team of media experts that can take over your existing campaigns and scale them quickly. We can also start new campaigns from the ground up and get you the results your business needs. By following the latest trends and strategies, we’ll make sure that your brand stays compliant while engaging with your target audience.
Here is what Facebook ads can do for your online business:
- Get Access to a Wider Audience: Facebook is the most popular social media platform in the world, which means you get access to the highest number of audience members to promote your business.
- Micro-Target Your Potential Consumers: Facebook can filter users on the basis of their interests, behaviors, demographics, age ranges, etc., allowing you to target consumers with more accuracy and identify your competitors’ audience.
- Reach Your Target Audience Better than Business Pages: Facebook has been decreasing business pages’ visibility to prioritize posts from friends and family more frequently. This means that marketing tactics via business pages may no longer bring you desired results — but Facebook ads can.
- Set Specific Objective to Get the Best Results: Ads work best when your objective for the ads is clear, such as post engagement, website clicks, page likes, etc. With Facebook, you will be able to choose the kind of ad, target your audience, and select an ad-run timeframe.
- Create Separate Ads for Prospecting and Retargeting: Facebook provides you with the best ways to create different ads for prospecting audiences versus retargeting audiences.
- Find Similar People Who Can Be Your Potential Buyers: Facebook has a unique feature called “Lookalike Audiences” which makes it easier to find and attract people who share the same interest as those who have already been converted on this platform.
If you are not leveraging Facebook advertising yet, you are missing out on a massive portion of potential leads!
Facebook Ads FAQs
What is Facebook advertising?
Advertising on Facebook means running ads exclusively through Facebook’s network. The ads show up in different parts of Facebook’s feed, the Messenger app, and even on non-Facebook apps and websites. This social media platform offers different ad formats, including images, carousels, videos, and more.
Facebook makes it easy for your paid ads to communicate a unique message to the people that matter the most to you — your audience.
You can create these audiences based on demographic, behavioral, and interest-based data from Facebook’s user profiles. You can also target audiences based on past behaviors on your site (known as “custom audiences”) or based on similar traits (known as “lookalike audiences.”)
Since people react more positively to relevant ads, advertising on Facebook is often an effective and lucrative way to promote your brand online.
How do I advertise on Facebook?
To advertise your brand successfully on Facebook, you need to promote a product or service (an “offer”) in a way that engages your target audience. Based on your offer, you select a campaign’s objective and a budget.
Then you define your target audience and your ad’s placements. Finally, you create your ads, and launch your campaign. Once Facebook approves the ads, you will be good to go.
The most important part of advertising on Facebook is to create ads that keep users happy and engaged with the platform. In other words, the better your ads generate likes, shares and comments, the higher their reach and the lower their costs.
That’s your ultimate goal, and that’s what we excel at.
How much does it cost to advertise on Facebook?
It depends a lot on what you sell, what results you expect, and your budget. Ad costs also vary greatly by country, industry, target audience, placement and time of year. Some rules of thumb that will help you gauge your ultimate costs are:
- The more expensive your offer, the more you can expect to spend. This doesn’t mean your costs per click (CPC) will be higher, only that your campaign’s total costs will likely be.
- The more aggressive you are to get results, the more you can expect to spend.
- Bottom-of-the-funnel objectives like “Sales” and “Conversions” are more expensive than top-of-the-funnel ones such as “Brand Awareness” and “Reach.”
When you discuss your project with us, we’ll be able to tell you in greater detail about how much you can expect to pay.
Are Facebook ads worth it?
Yes! Facebook ads allow you to:
- Target all sorts of audiences granularly, something unparalleled by almost any other ad platform
- Create campaigns that fulfill several goals within your campaigns, including brand awareness, traffic generation, lead generation and sales
- Control your spending and the results you get
- Expand your messaging and learn more about the best ways to communicate with your audience
We have used Facebook ads to generate incredible results for all our clients, and we can help you with your own needs.
How long will it take to get results?
On average, you can expect to see results from our paid acquisition campaigns in the first three months.
If you were unable to find the answer you’ve been looking for, do not hesitate to get in touch and ask us directly.
What services does Single Grain offer?
Single Grain is a full-service digital marketing agency that has certified, expert teams focused on Facebook Ads.